Friday, December 5, 2008

Panicked!

After going to bed extremely late last night and waking up super early this morning, I have come to a sudden realization.

I am panicked!

This week we've accomplished
  • packing Mr. Smart Guy's office belongings
  • packing household goods for our soon to be "love nest" (ha!)
  • meeting with the realtor to sell our home here
  • drafting a list of apartments that we want to look at there
In the last three days of having Mr. Smart Guy with me in Virginia...we still need to
  • pack his closet (and, oh my goodness he has way more clothes than I do!)
  • clean the house and buy refreshments for his Bon Voyage party 
  • ready the house  (and ourselves) and make a meal to meet and host Theatre Dude's girlfriend's parents
  • put Mr. Smart Guy on the plane
Well, I thought writing things down would help squelch the tidal wave of fear and anxiety that seems to be growing in the pit of my stomach.  

I think it created an opposite affect.  Would anyone mind if I just crawled under the covers for a bit longer?  

*sigh*
oh, wait...where's the puppy?  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who has time to slow down? Not you!

Move it!
Get in gear!
chop, chop, chop!!


(Do I sound like a drill sergeant yet? Huh? do I? Huh?)

LOLOL