Thursday, April 30, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- Listening to the extremely loud woman who is talking on her cell phone and can be heard by everyone within a 4-block radius. And...she's totally oblivious to the fact that others may not want to here her conversation.
- The screech of the airline employee blasting something unintelligible over the loud speaker is minimized so that I won't require a visit to an audiologist afterward to get checked for permanent damage.
- Constantly scanning the overcrowded, not-enough-seats in the seating area to ensure that there are no elderly or physically challenged travelers who needs my seat more than I do. Maybe I could actually relax in my seat and not feel so guilty that I actually have a seat.
- Soothing aromas would immediately begin to push out the anxious thoughts of flying or being in a plane with a gabillion people or the swine flu and the bummer that no one is wearing masks.
- Earthy, world music would be settling weary hearts down instead of the hard rap music that's blasting distorted bass through that guy's headphones that he's sharing with a few of us that are seated around him.
- Inviting ergonomic chaise lounges with freshly laundered blankets so that you could stretch out before you get cramped into tiny, hard spaces on the plane that, more likely than not, have someone who will spill over onto my side and take the armrest plus a few more inches.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
By the way, Newton is laying on his just bought and now loves Molly Mutt dog duvet. Go check them out...perfect for a high quality doggie product that makes it easy to keep my old pillows, blankets and t-shirts out of landfills. ;)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father [and the Son].
With the Father and the Son
he is worshipped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come.
~ AMEN ~
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009