Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back and Forth

He's staying.  He's going.

.... and we go back and forth.

He's staying.  He's going.

No!  He's my puppy and aaahghghhh, I can't bear another goodbye!

.... and we go back and forth.

** sigh  **

ok, no more back and forth.

  Daddy loves Newton.  

Newton loves Daddy.


Newton stays with Daddy on the West Coast while I journey back to the East Coast.

It's paw-fect. ;)


By the way, Newton is laying on his just bought and now loves Molly Mutt dog duvet.  Go check them out...perfect for a high quality doggie product that makes it easy to keep my old pillows, blankets and t-shirts out of landfills.  ;)

3 comments:

20-something said...

What a great picture of mr smart guy and newt!!! I'm gonna miss the little guy..

Unknown said...

Aw. I've got a knot in my throat. For many reasons, on several fronts.

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

That little tiny face and those cute little paws! Love!