Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cappie!


During my chick trip to see my bff Angi , I got to snuggle up and have tons of fun with her dog Dell! I came home and instantly went into dog withdrawals and depression. (ok, Angi and the fam dts too!) So, a few weeks ago, Mr. Smart Guy and I made the long-discussed decision to add a new puppy to our family.

He's well thought through.
He's well-chosen.
He's a Miniature Schnauzer from a breeder in Virginia.
He's Dell's brother!
Please meet the object of my affection and attention .... Copernicus.
(ok, so Mr. Smart Guy named him but I will be addressing puppy as Cappie!)

~ Cappie will be joining Casa de la Johnson in 2 weeks ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I meanat to tell you I had gone to Beth's website to browse and reminisce. Wow! She's got some good lookin' dogs! (of course, NONE as cute as your Cappy. Not that I'm predjudice, or anything!)

LOLOL

Anonymous said...

so can i be cappie's aunt?

or something to that effect?

:)

la