Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nesting Again



In all of the excitement of adding to our family soon., I have been amazed at my unmistakable desire (and need) to nest.

I remember being pregnant with Theatre Dude when my nesting instinct kicked in around 6 months. As with all nesting festivities, I began the process of getting our home ready for the new arrival. It was so exciting making all the preparations.
dreaming of which parent he would look like
choosing the right name for him
anticipating holding him in my arms
and knowing my life would be made fuller with his presence.
I loved him before I saw him.


But, back to my nesting...

I've made several trips to the pet store in anticipation of just the right thing for my brand-new, haven't physically seen him yet but through pictures is a bundle of cuteness little puppy. But, all the trips have resulted in being easy on the wallet and empty in the hands. I just couldn't find the perfect first gift that would compliment my nesting rituals at the homestead.

Another trip out, and there it was! THE GIFT!

It's a comfort pal for puppy that you can heat up in the microwave to ease his transition away from his mom and siblings.

Yep, it's perfect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww~

What a good idea.

Gee. You're turning into quite the perfect little mother.

LOLOLOL!