Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Showers of Blessing



Tears
Spill quickly and unexpectedly
They softly roll
Building a profuse river amidst guarded expression

You
Comfortably waiting yet not encroaching
Coming forward
Expressing compassion, love and friendship

Prayers
Gently whispered of perseverance and grace
Authentically spoken
Extracting truth from lies and help from damage

Blessing me at just the right time.

I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing. Ezekiel 34:26 NLT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joanna said...

oh my, that is beautiful. Keep writing...pleeze?? Here's to ascension, transformation, and becoming.

Unknown said...

oh yes. the beauty.