Sunday, July 5, 2009

Celebration!


The stadium wasn't what I expected at all!

... oh, this is a single A team and not a AAA team?

There wasn't much to eat.
... at least for me, the vegetarian.

I knew I was supposed to "watch out for the ball!!"

... and I was, but my rear end still became the target for said such ball??

Yes! It really did and I have quite a nice 'shiner' to show for it but thought I should spare you the visual scariness of proof. ;) lol Please accept this photo of the actual ball that hit me as solid proof as well as the testimony of Mr. Smart Guy who witnessed the event.


Ahh...but it was still a great celebration amidst those minor details. I hope yours was just as fabulous... but without a bruise on your rear end! ;)

7 comments:

Dawn Sodini said...

So glad you and your hubby and the dogs are all back together again!!!

Unknown said...

{stifling a guffaw} OMG!! Are you SERIOUS??? In the keister???? egads! LOLOL

2 Babes in Boyland said...

OK, now I have been hit by a ball before at a ballgame, but HOW IN THE WORLD did you get hit in the tush??? Details! We need MORE details!!
:o)

20-something said...

YSM!

can't wait to hear that story!!

Karen said...

Thanks for my laugh of the day (sorry it was at your expense!)

Gloria said...

You are too funny! It would only happen to you to get a ball out of nowhere to smack you across the butt! Miss you much!

Dan Felstead said...

Ouch...I bet that hurt! It sounds like you had a great holiday!

Dan