Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unbalanced

I bought the Wii Fit right before all the packing, moving and coastal craziness started. I was so excited because I love my Wii and I had heard nothing but great things about the new Wii Fit.

Well, things have finally settled down so I decided it was time to begin my new workout schedule.

Little did I know that as soon as I entered my height and weight and all of that great information, my Mii got lumpy and was given love handles. Oh! I guess that's really me ??

Ok, well...so I shook off that small insult and went through the balance game section that the system took me to.

OMG!!! How does it know that? Agghh...

But, regardless of the reality checks Nintendo provided me with, I'm still a fan. I love Wii Fit and am so glad I have it.

Wii, anyone?

1 comment:

2 Babes in Boyland said...

Ok, how wrong is it that I really laughed, and am now determined NOT to EVER get one of those!! I would probably fall OFF the board!!