Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Church Status

Guess what? We're done searching! My family and I have landed in a really cool new church place to call "home". ;)

Check it out .... Crossings Church

I could go on and on and tell you how great it is and why it is a good fit for us, but.... I think you'll get a pretty good jist of the place just by reading an excerpt from the Pastor's Blog:

This Sunday will be a Sunday like no other. It's actually kind of an experiment. Were testing the waters and trying new things. Changing things up and bucking the trends of what people envision church looking like. This Sunday there will be no worship and no message. WHAT!!! Yep.

We will have more food, games, some special elements, and time to mingle and hang out. And that my friend is called church. This Sunday is our small group kickoff Sunday. What better way to promote small groups than strategically allowing relationships to flourish on Sunday morning.


Call me a heathen.


See why we chose it? lol

When they said, "Let's go to the house of God," my heart leaped for joy.
And now we're here, O Jerusalem, inside Jerusalem's walls!
Psalm 122:1-2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How many words tumble over my heart to spout out my mouth . . .joy, giddiness, delight, thrill, excitement, wonderment . . .

and then, I silence them all.

Taking a knee, I say, "Thank You, Father."

It's the right response.