Thursday, September 4, 2008

I-change

My organizational system is headed for change.

My system, a Franklin Covey paper planning system, has kept me organized, on-task, looking super stylish and been ready to help me employ superwoman powers each and every day.

I love my system - we've been changing the world together for over ten years now. I wasn't even aware that I needed change until that day.

One glance.

Wait....a longer look.

An unending stare.

Gorgeous, swift, willing and able to do anything I wanted, whenever I wanted.
I was overcome with fascination and desire and....well, please meet my new superwoman tool ...

Please bear with me as I-change.

3 comments:

20-something said...

2 posts in 2 days...

ilike :)

Unknown said...

the i phone!! I want the iphone! You need the iphone! we all need the iphone!! {drool}!!!

and, iagree

with Le.

~ Denise ~ said...

oh, thanks, chickies! It's good to be welcomed back in my less-than-prolific cyber thoughts! ;)

Angi...it's an iPod TOUCH not phone. It's basically everything the phone is without the phone. I didn't go with the iphone because it is only available on the att&t network and not verizon. I'm waiting until I can get it on verizon and then....yep, it will be mine! lol