Saturday, September 6, 2008

All in the Family

DeSoto Dell Dimension

It started with Dell, my bff's Miniature Schnauzer, as we traveled the roads together to Mississippi. I fell in love with him immediately and, upon my return home, had to have one of my own.

Convinced that I, too, needed to be a Schnauzer owner, my hubby lovingly and sacrifically acquiesced and we contacted the same breeder that Dell birthed from.

To keep it all in the family, we brought home Copernicus (who is Dell's half brother - Baylee is their dad). He is super snuggly, easy to train and an absolute joy to have in our family!

Copernicus Magellan 

Even daddy was caught lovin' up on him this morning....


Well, Copernicus is 6 months old now and we've decided it's a great time to get him a playmate ... a brother. The tricky part for us was how to keep it all in the family. We discussed, prayed, looked, eye'd every detail and....now, we're busting at the seams with joy!!

Please welcome our newest addition born on 9/4/08 and photo'd at just a few hours old .....

Newton da Vinci 
Newt is Cappie's cousin (his mom is Trudi, Baylee's full sister).

It really is all in the family! ;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMIGOSH!! OMIGOSH!!! NEWTON DaVINCI?!?!?!?

I. L O V E !!! IT!!!


WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Man. Daddy is good at this namin' thing after all!! CONGRATS, Momma! :)

Awwww...little cutie! (Can *I* have another?? PUH-lease?!?!?!?) LOLOL

20-something said...

gosh,

i just love your dogs. can't wait to meet the newest member! and someday just someday get my own to add to the family!