Thursday, October 23, 2008

Change

Do I watch it from the inside out?

...maybe even let it pass me by because where I sit is so comfortable?
So normal.

Or, do I begin to accept that change is for my benefit and take small steps toward new adventures?

Knowing that as I enter into the change process, I will need to be intentional. I will need piercing eyes that bring vision and clarity despite the feeling that I'm moving way too fast.

Turning slightly for a respite from the full-on frontal movement of change. Letting my eyes adjust a moment to a new place of being. Accepting the fact that I'm not done yet, but surveying where I am at the moment.

And...then getting back into focus. Turning my eyes towards the future once again. Back into the currents of change, steadying my thoughts and emotions and allowing the plan for my life to unfold without resistance. Allowing myself to enjoy the winds of change.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That SCHNOZ!!

That EAR!!!


{oh. my!} what a way to start the day! LOL

Dawn Sodini said...

When does the new pup arrive?

20-something said...

lovin' you and how you put thoughts and feelings into words :)

~ Denise ~ said...

Thanks so much for the great comments! ;)

Angi - he IS adorable! lol :0

Dawn - When I saw your comment, it made me jump up and down with excitement and joy! I met your precious kids and hubby when I visited Angi back in Feb and was so disappointed not to be able to meet you. I think you were working that night and you had just started your new job. I pick baby Newton up on Saturday. I'm so excited and can't wait to "share" him across the miles. ;)

LeAnne - you are way too kind, chickie! ....but, thanks for the encouragement. ;)

Teaworthy said...

Ditto to leanne's comment. And I love this post. Inspiring.