Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been...

I've been ...
waiting.

I've been talking about this day for months.

I've been dreaming of how my days would be if he were here.

I've been... 
staring.

Amazed at how gorgeous he is.

Wanting to jump beside him and listen to his heartbeat.

I've been....
nesting.  

Organizing and painting and readying the room.

Shopping in search of the best of the best welcome home toy.


I've been...
loving.

My heart full of joy and anticipation for him.

We pick him up tomorrow.



3 comments:

20-something said...

oh.my.goodness.

i just can't stand it.

auntie la is ready :)

Unknown said...

lessee. It is approximately 12:30 am your time.

That means less than 12 hours to go!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

{yawn} I'm wiped out. But pleasantly so. :D

2 Babes in Boyland said...

Can't WAIT to see real, "in person" pictures!! :o) Hope all went well!