Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh My Gosh!

It's a morning of being surrounded and immersed in piles of paper:  monthly bills, taxes and t0-d0-lists.

I raise my eyes from the computer and begin to stretch my arms forward, releasing the mounting tension that's building in my shoulders from the arduous administrative tasks at hand and ....

Oh, My Gosh!

It's snowing.  ;)

Not the stay-on-the-ground snow or the make-it-hard-to-drive snow but the much more welcomed fat-drops-of-white-falling-from-the-sky kind of snow that melts upon contact with the earth.  

Ahhhh....the morning at my desk just got a whole lot better.   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I. am. envious.

-end of statement-


:sigh:

~ Denise ~ said...

Angi - oh, are you envious of the administrative tasks? If so, I can delegate some to ya! lol ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE snow, but get funereal looks around here when I say that. We got a few 60+ days so everyone else in NJ thinks winter should be over. ~Mary

~ Denise ~ said...

Mary - VA is probably getting the same weather as you are for the most part. We've had some really nice weather and just today it turned cold so that the beautiful flakes could appear! ;)