Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Growing Up Fast



** Babies Grow Up  **

I realized just how fast babies become young men as I snapped a photo of Theatre Dude.  He was watching a movie at our place with Chickie-Girl as they celebrated their "5-month anniversary".  



**  Puppies Grow Up  **

I realized that puppies grow up, too.  Copernicus, the best gift ever from my hubby, is now a few weeks shy of turning 1.  And, then Newton, an unbelievable, over-the-top, hugely generous gift from my hubby, is now turning five months old.  

Puppies and babies sure grow up fast!

That's really crazy cuz I don't feel like I'm growing up fast at all.  ;)


3 comments:

Karen said...

yes they grow up fast!! glad you're feeling better!

~ Denise ~ said...

Thanks, Karen! Yeah...it is nice to feel like I'm back to my old self! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your doggies are pretty, too! Thanks for visiting my site!