Saturday, March 28, 2009


It's done! 

I've done everything that I could possibly do to prepare our house to sell and am excited that as of April 1st.. it's officially "on the market".  I've claimed this weekend a celebration and rest and as such, I headed off to one of my favorite spots.

I bounced into the library to pick up a few new goodies and nearly jumped out of my own skin with excitement when I saw the poster announcing my local branch now carries Blu-Ray movies!!  While I didn't see any that I was interested in, I did happen to pick up quite a stack of dvd movies.  I love my library...books, movies, magazines...learning and culture... all available at my fingertips!

I can't believe how much money I am saving by utilizing free resources.  

It's a weekend of Johnny Depp's biography, Tolstoy's Anna Karenina, Corrie Ten Boom's story in The Hiding Place and a host of others that are sure to be entertaining and enlightening.

Ahhh...I'm really ready to take a rest. Popcorn, anyone?  ;)

3 comments:

Dawn Sodini said...

Enjoy! Hope the house sells immediately! Hope you are feeling awesome!

Heather said...

I, too, LOVE the library but ours isn't nearly as modern as yours sounds. Blue-ray? Wowsers.

Yay, for you Denise. Now, blessings on your sale and may your new home find you perfectly at place :o)

Ms. Tee said...

Congratulations on getting your house ready - that has to be a huge sense of relief!

I *love* the library, too - we go all the time, and get lots of movies there. Right now we're watching whole seasons of old sitcoms. I really like having something to watch when we are finally ready to sit down and watch tv! :)